Keeping your pool water sparkling clear
Pool water can become cloudy for a number of reasons:
- Incorrect water balance
- Poor or insufficient filtration
- The start or end of an algae infestation
- A build-up of bather wastes
Before using Blue Horizons Ultimate Water Clarifier you should check the following:
- The water is correctly balanced - see the water balance section.
- The filter cartridge is clean.
- You are running the filtration for a sufficient time.
- The free chlorine level is maintained within the ideal range - see the sanitiser section.
Once you are satisfied that none of the above are causing the cloudiness, Blue Horizons Ultimate Water Clarifier will help you achieve crystal clear water.