Keeping your pool water sparkling clear
Pool water can become cloudy for a number of reasons:
- Incorrect water balance
- Poor or insufficient filtration
- The start or end of an algae infestation
- A build-up of bather wastes
Within the Blue Horizons range there is a selection of clarifiers that will quickly restore water sparkle. However, before using them you should check the following:
- The water is correctly balanced - see the water balance section.
- The filtration is running for a minimum of 8-hours per day (24-hours for best results).
- Does the filter need backwashing, or the filter media a chemical clean.
- The sanitiser level is maintained within the ideal range - see the sanitiser section.
Once you are satisfied that none of the above are causing the cloudiness, a Blue Horizons Clarifier will help you achieve crystal clear water.
These popular easy to apply 50g floc tablets should be used weekly to prevent hazy water or alternat..
Blue Horizons ClearFAST Aqua Sachet is an ideal product for the rapid clarification of your pool wat..
Blue Horizons Granular Floc sink unwanted debris to the pool floor creating clear sparkling water. O..
Blue Horizons JellyCLEAR Cube are a clarification gel block offered in a twin presentation pack. The..
Blue Horizons Rapid Liquid Floc is a highly effective alternative to traditional floc treatments. It..
Blue Horizons Ultimate Water Clarifier Concentrate is a fast acting dual action liquid clarifier use..
Blue Horizons Ulimate Water Clarifier Concentrate is fast acting, dual action liquid clarifier used ..
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 (1 Pages)